www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Sites are offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Sites, you warrant to www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha that you will not use the Sites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Sites in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Sites or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Sites. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Sites.Materials Provided to www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha or Posted on the Sites
- www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha (including art work images, description of art works and artists, registration data, feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any of the Sites or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of the web site including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, print, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
- www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha agrees that it shall not use or sell user identifiable data contained in the Submissions. However, www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha has the sole and exclusive right to use, transfer or otherwise deal with compiled user aggregated data in any manner that www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha deems fit.
- The Sites may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha.
- www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
- www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site.
- www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha of the site or any association with its operators.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the sites have been contributed by various artists and collectors and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein by collectors and www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha. Advice received via the sites should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, services and related graphics contained on the sites for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
www.nama.co.in/bhagavatha reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all Sites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.